Monday, October 29, 2007

So You Tell Me!

Is there anything more pathetic than this football team? I've given up on this season and may give up on this team forever. My family has held season tickets since Nippert Stadium days and we currently hold eight club convertible seats; can you say Stub Hub? I don't know that I've ever been more disappointed in the Bengals. How is this any better than LeBeau/Coslet/Shula? I fervently hold that if either of those coaches had Carson Palmer, that coach would still be here - unless he left on his own!

And how about that 4th down call in the first half? Is that the coach you want leading this franchise? So I've grown weary of all of this. It's college basketball season beginning Wednesday as my beloved Wildcats of Kentucky begin the exhibition season - I can give up this cause. If you want the banter to continue and hopefully catch on and get some attention to the changes needed - let me know. Otherwise I'll retire to the basement in the hope of watching Kentucky, Cincinnati and Xavier basketball! My time, energy and effort will be better served elsewhere! Place your vote and let me know - keep the site or shut it down?

No comments: